Tuesday 5 April 2011

Slow going!

Everything at the moment seems to have come to an abrupt halt! Life is ticking by but all my little projects seem to have lost that dire important feel to them and now I have to force myself to pick up my camping blanket and do another few rows - or drag myself upstairs to quilt a few more blocks! But I know that when I find my mo-jo again there will be no stopping me! It always amazes me how my creative mind ebbs like the waxing and waning of the moon!

My book reading, which seldom wanes as much as everything else is also suffering. I had to give up on 'The Children's Book' even though I had navigated myself more than half way through. I figure that life is too short to struggle through books you don't enjoy. There are probably thousands of books I want to read in my life time and I should really get on with it!

'Treasure Island'  is my next book and I am trying to muster up the enthusiasium for pirates ( just keep thinking Jonny Depp!!) but like everything in my life at the moment, it too has lost all urgency.

May tomorrow be bright and sunny and perhaps my drive to accomplish my goals will return with zeal. 

1 comment:

  1. Mr Sft and I read a page each of Treasure Island to each other on our first holiday-in Devon.

    Fond memories. I would recommend the book.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete