Friday 3 June 2011

June Here ALREADY????

Well just a quick catch-up to say that I am nearly finished the camping blanket and hey-ho! ready to start embarking on the border!! So excited I can't tell you! I am planning a funfilled afternoon with a bit of hooky in front of the telly watching Rafa! Although I should be saying watching Murray but Nadal is more my style, secretly keeping my fingers crossed for him equaling Born's record of 6 French Open titles.

Book update: well I have been on a roll and can swipe off, Coram Boy and The other side of Truth which I enjoyed reading but would argue whether in the case of Coram Boy especially the subject matter was really 'children's' material. Well I am sure my next study course will instruct me one way or the other!!!

till next time ~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment