Wednesday 9 February 2011

WiP's ~ Crochet thoughts

Today my thoughts are upside-down, tipsy-turvy and plain right confused! I had a great plan about my new work in progress ~ I firmly believe that the thought processes are the most important stages of any new project ~ I knew exactly what my new crochet project was so I ordered my new wool (inspired by Lucy at Attic 24 -  here ) and waited for all thirteen balls to arrive so that I could happily start my big granny ripple blanket for our camping trips this summer! But alas! as I was searching for my pattern that I used to make my little boy's blanket,

He chose the colours himself! They are even brighter than they appear in the photo! 
 I came across a pattern that I had downloaded quite a while ago but had completely forgotten about and now I am torn between a big granny hex blanket or a granny ripple.

I had the idea of making a bright, summery blanket so I chose colours similar to the ones I used in my daughters ripple blanket: 

It reminds me so much of icecream: raspberry ripple and mint choc chip, mmmmm.

But I just can't decide between them! here is the hex blanket I fell in love with over a year ago - argh decisions decisions.
I think the only thing for it is to go for a long walk to think it over...............................................................
Hopefully next time I'll have made a decision! 


No comments:

Post a Comment