Wednesday 7 December 2011

December! just dropping in to say....


WOW December is here, the cold has crept up on me and Christmas is looming ever so close ~ too scared to actually admit how close it is and how little I have done! But as I promised myself I am not going to panic and rush into anything rash!

I am currently taking part in SFT's 'Sealed pot challenge'  here and I will admit that I haven't actually got my sealed pot ready ~ but I have some money to go into it! So I feel that I am taking part! I plan to get a bargain at the charity shop tomorrow and if that fails I will have to resort to an old tin or something! We do keep our loose change in a pot at the moment but we are known to go scrounging when we are short of change. What I am going to do is count it up and put it towards treating my children to the cinema (something we don't do very often!!) and then start afresh! Will update as soon as I have a new pot!

My hand is much better despite all the essay typing and so have resumed my long awaiting blanket to be finished! Will certainly post up a ta-dah when I have finished! (don't hold your breath though)

Back soon,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you hand is better Vicky!

    Now get that sealed pot sorted out! :)

    Good luck with the challenge.

    Beautiful photo.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete