Sunday 11 December 2011

My sealed pot!

It started life as a lowly custard pot and is now a rather glamorous sealed money box. We have contributed about £7 in the first few days of December! We, as a family have decided to save for something exciting for next Christmas like a panto or show! We will have to see how far our budget allows!
The treacle tin was our old money box which we used to pop open everytime we needed some change ~ but that is all change now.
I have had a busy productive day today ~ making some cakes to give as presents, I also made some chilli jelly for boxing day sandwiches as well as a roulade ala Mary Berry! I heard her making this chocolate roulade on the radio and figured I'd give it a go! WOW my children were rather happy at this treat for them today and I must say myself it was rather delicious! A recipe to put in the file for future reference - when the domestic urges over power me again.

till next time



1 comment:

  1. Your sealed pot looks great Vicky!

    You've given me an idea for making mine.

    Thanks

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete