Monday 23 July 2012

Results!

I have been (not so) patiently waiting for my final result on the Children's Literature course I have just completed which determines my degree classification. Well, last Friday I was utterly surprised to learn that my result was ready -  two weeks earlier than I was anticipating. I wasn't sure if I was ready to know but before I knew it, I was clicking on the link and learned that I passed my final assignment with a Distinction but because my assignments were 4% lower I ended up with a Pass 2, which didn't really matter much because it still means I will be awarded a First Class. Well I would never have imagined in all my wildest dreams I would've passed with a First! I decided to abandon my New Year's Resolution of no alchol and celebrated in style, although bitterly regretted it the next day!!


I have decided to reassess certain areas of my life and blog which will mean making some changes - so until the next time...

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS VICKY! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS AND SO WELL DESERVED AFTER ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

    You must be delighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete