Wednesday 12 October 2011

Book Update...

The boy and I have been reading for 30 whole nights now! WOW! We have really made an effort to read every single night even though sometimes we were both tired but we did it anyway. Last night we ploughed through to the end of Predator's Gold even though it was way past his bedtime. What a feeling of achievement we both felt. He is already looking ahead now to the next book..... ready to begin another journey!

I have been so busy with 'other' things lately that I haven't had much time to dedicate to my quilt or blanket. But I hope to put in a few solid hours over the weekend!

Be back then...

1 comment:

  1. What lovely shared memories you will share of reading together.

    A lovely idea Vicky. Mr Sft love reading to each other too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete