Monday 3 October 2011

Welcome October!


Wow, I wish we had this lovely weather when it was summer but I am not complaining! These last few days have truly felt like an unexpected gift. I can't believe how happy sunshine makes me feel. I took delight in hanging out the washing, took to a spot of clearing in the garden and even relished washing the windows - And I can tell you that don't happen often. It's normally a job I detest with venom!

I have officially started with the writing of my first assignment and I had forgotten how frustrating it can be when you have the idea's crystal clear in your head but for the life of you, can't get it down onto paper. argh!
I know I have to be patient with my little brain as it takes a while to mull over everything and it seems like when the deadline looms ever closer then it finally kicks into action! I have decided to write about Northern Lights...

I have now finished The Subtle Knife too. And yes I can see how it has caused some ruckus over the content! But as I am not overtly religious it doesn't bother me so much! I have lost interest in the story line now as I have moved onto The Amber Spyglass which is what I think happened the last time I attempted to read the trilogy of His Dark Materials. But I will persevere....

I should really get back to the dreaded assignment... hopefully later on in the week I will have an update on the Secret Mission!! Time is running out there too, as we have now hit October I am getting a bit panicky!

Till the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment