Sunday 2 December 2012

My December Bonus!

As things are quite hectic during the week, we did a celebratory opening of the Sealed Pot yesterday over our tea of crusty ham rolls. We all had a guess as to how much our little pot contained and the winner was the big daughter!

She guessed £65 and there was exactly to the nearest penny £69.43. I must admit I was a little bit disappointed that it didn't quite hit the £100 mark but on the other hand I was amazed at how quickly those coins add up.
So we are going to put it towards doing something nice as a family. I have a little inkling about taking a trip somewhere nice for a little stroll, then pop into the cinema to watch the eagerly awaited Hobbit!

My weekend was quite a lazy one. I did take the dog out on a long stroll with my camera, exploring the  countryside and got some stunning photos.



I am finally feeling a little more settled in our new surroundings.
Till the next time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky,

    Not sure how I missed your post. Apologies.

    Great news about the sealed pot total and congrats on your daughter guessing closest.

    It is hard to know how much is saved.

    Sounds like you've got a nice treat planned. Mr Sft is so keen to see The Hobbit! Hope you all really enjoy it.

    I love the photos from your walk.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete