Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day One of 2013.

To be honest it all rather sprung up on me! First Christmas came and went and with doing so much DIY we lost track of the time and the days until New Year's Eve arrived. We had a humble celebration but couldn't resist the ritual of our New Year's Day walk. We spent a rather strenuous 2 hours battling through mud and some flood water, but in the good company of friends it was an adventure.

I really do hope that I will be able to keep in better touch with my friends and family, which also includes the great bunch of people out there in blogland. I have neglected my little online space and feel  that I really should make amends. Therefore I set myself a challenge to blog everyday of January so that it may become a ritualised habit to blog!

I have also set myself the same goals that I never seem to achieve but I don't know- I feel like 2013 just may be my year.

Wishing everyone all the very best for 2013!
Until tomorrow,
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a good stretch of your legs to blow those cobwebs away.

    Happy New Year!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete