Friday 13 January 2012

Getting on with it!

Just a quick one to say that since my deadline arrived and the essay went despite it being in shambles I have taken some much needed time off from the 'books'. Just a glimspe into what I have been working on:


I bought these florally, old fashioned style fabrics ages ago and have only just got round to slicing them up and stitching them together. But it doesn't really matter how long ago that was - what is important is that I am now using them to make something special! Which has something to do with this little blanket that has been put onto the 'back burner'.


I hope to have the quilt made by the end of January - I need to get going if I am to achieve all my goals for this month!
Till the next time!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Vicky. The finished results will be worth it. They'll look beautiful!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete