Saturday 7 January 2012

Peter Pan

Why o why is this little fella giving me so much grief?
I have an essay to write on Peter Pan which at first seemed very simple - Did I think it was about growing up? I have 2000 words when actually I could answer it in one: Yes! Well as literature essay's go this is not sufficient as I need evidence and as I start digging around I discover that I could write 3000 words to answer this question. Just when I feel like I know what I am doing - I read something else and think that is more important. Well, my only saving grace is that when the ticking croc comes for me (Thursday 12th ) then it will all be over, regardless of the content and amount of my words!

I really want to get this one finished! We are all excited about a little day trip we have organised at the end of January which is a little bit naughty - as it will take us to the big ol' smoke of London on a SCHOOL day. My children think this is great - I will hasten to add I have sought the relevent permission from headteachers! As it will be so educational they have allowed us to do this! I can't wait to see all those Da Vinci's in one place! OOOOoooooooo! But essay has to be done first! Better get back to it!


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to THE LAST SUPPER EXHIBITION at the National Gallery.

    That looked great!

    Good luck with essay Vicky, you can do it.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are going to the National Gallery to see Da Vinci's work! Can't wait!
    Thanks for the encouragment - only a few more paragraphs to go.

    ReplyDelete