Wednesday 4 January 2012

Goals for 2012


My Book list: ( in no particular order)





                                                        
 






Reading challenge this year with the children is:

                                                      


Harry Potter from the beginning to the end and everything in between!

Our Goals for 2012:
To save enough money to allow us to go on camping holidays with one weekend~hotel break possibly in York!
To cut down on all our expenses and to adopt a 'make do and mend' approach and to not buy new where ever possible! 

Quilts:
To finish off the two current work in progress, which I am a teeny bit disappointed that I haven't already done - but hey-ho! 

Pictures:
This year I really want to have a stab at my four seasons idea! Please just let me find the time.  


2 comments:

  1. Superb goals! I wish I could quilt. I loved the last one you completed.

    Think how much money you'll save with your make do and mend mantra!

    Bit worried about you reading that naughty Crimson Petal book! The TV series was very raunchy but brilliant as well.

    Keep those blog posts coming.

    Hugs

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo raunchy? I missed the Tv series all together so when I saw the book in a charity shop figured I'd give it a go! I love the Victorian era and was enthralled with the BBC's Great Expectations this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete