Thursday 14 February 2013

Day forty five - much of the sameness, sewing sewing and more sewing!

I can't say that today stood out from any of the previous three days! Man, I didn't think that this project would be that intense! We have spent days deliberating, pinning, sewing in some cases unpicking and then resewing, but slowly, and surely a new sofa is being reconstructed in my living room. We have reached the final stage: the trim around the bottom. We have sewn little peekaboo pieces in a contrasting colour which hopefully will look delightful! Today, I started mt day with a lovely much deserved breakfast (see picture)

I did a quick reccie and I am hopeful that I have enough fabric to do one side of each cushion in patchwork with the sides too. I am not sure what I am going to do on the other side though! I will have to cross that bridge when I arrive there.......





No comments:

Post a Comment