Monday 11 February 2013

Day forty two but Day One of the Big project!

I had a few jobs to do in the morning before I could really knuckle down to some hard sewing work! My mother number two came over to help me in the afternoon and despite us spending quite a few hours ripping seams, cutting out pieces and contemplating our next move ( we did this one a lot!) we don't have an awful lot to show just yet. However we both feel very positive about our next move tomorrow.



In the morning I will have my mum and sister round to have their input in this project. I think we will concentrate on the patchwork pillows until mum no.2 can come over to continue with the loose cover! Sorted! So now I need to provide the sustenance for my family, oh a women's work is never done!

Till tomorrow with a hopefully much more detailed account of proceedings!
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment