Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day thirty seven, a day of reassessing.

Today I was thinking about how different my life will be in just over six months time. I have endured a long journey to get where I am today and it is not over by any means, it's only just beginning really!

I know that the next year will be incredibly hard for all of us as a family. I will be working away from home more than my hubby, which none of us are used to. I therefore need to become (miraculously) organised and prepared for every and any eventuality. This will be particularly hard for me who has had countless years of being able to flit like the wind! This does make me sad because it is a chapter of my mothering life that is coming to an end. But on the other hand it fills me with excitement too because at long last I am beginning my career that I have been dreaming about since my first born was a baby!

I am going to be on a quest to be super organised, but to also not lose the spontaneity of times past. I'd also like to be frugal but not a penny pincher, I would like to be much more green but not to the point of my husband leaving home! Life's little balances that I will have to find!
Let's see what journey 2013 brings me! I hope to chart the trials and triumphs of my momentous year!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that. I am thinking i too have a similar journey to make. Working locally is not sustainable for me and i am looking to working abroad. Some big changes but necessary ones. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an intense journey too. I hope it will be a nice place that you choose to work in!

    ReplyDelete