Saturday 13 April 2013

Finished! A baby quilt!

My little baby quilt project has been a real delight to work on! I have practised so many quilting skills and I finally feel a little more confident with my quilting. It is far from perfect but to be honest how boring to have everything even, neat and mistake free! Nah, I really wish I could be mistake free but like I keep telling my children, "Practise makes perfect!" So I will keep on practising, as my binding definitely needs it!

I really enjoyed the free motion quilting and want to do some more intricate patterns but I will have to practise like mad before I would feel happy to share! Overall, I am happy with the finished article, and I hope my friend likes it too! Maybe I will get back to the real world as the washing won't wash itself and the kitchen doesn't cook food all by itself either!

Till the next time and the next project...







2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I know your friend will love it and feel very lucky.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am due to hand it over to tomorrow and I am a little worried.

      Delete