Tuesday 9 April 2013

VOILA! Time to reveal my new sofa!

Not that it will be much of a surprise but hey ho! Here it is in all it's finished glory! I am pleased as it turned out much better that I expected, but more over budget than I wanted! I think all in all this big project cost me about £60, but that includes quite a bit of fabric that I have left over to make other things perhaps! Not bad when we were looking at a grand plus for a new one!

So, now I have my sofa, off I go to get my book, no distractions thank-you very much!

See you again, I hope!




4 comments:

  1. You have done a great job-well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Vicky. Now you can relax on it and feel really proud.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. now you cane come here and do mine ..... please! I love the patchwork - it looks great. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Would love to! You certainly live in a beautiful part of the world! When are you free:)
      Vicky

      Delete