Tuesday 2 April 2013

WIP Wednesday

Finally the spring sunshine has arrived in my little patch of the world! I really hope we don't slip back into winter again! I have had enough of grey days with icy winds and sub zero temperatures, thank-you very much!

I have re-started a blanket for our bed but I am not 100% sure about it! The pattern is a lovely bobble blanket and it works up so well. But I am having some trouble keeping it straight, not sure if it will still be in a rainbow shape when I am finished! And, I am not sure if I have enough yarn to finish it as long as I want it! I am still on the look out for an alternative, just in case!

I have also re-started my Big Project! I have cut out my second back cushion and hopefully today I will finish it!

Till the next time








No comments:

Post a Comment