Monday 14 January 2013

Big whoops! Day 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14!

Not sure what happened, life I guess! I have a big day looming this week which has kept me rather preoccupied. The wedding has also taken up some time. Watching my big daughter try on bridesmaid dresses - ah! Brother's birthday celebration that just had to last into the wee hours of Sunday morning and the continual DIY drain on our patience!

But all negativity aside, I have an update on my patchwork sofa! I got up early on Saturday morning to brave the crowds, pushing and pulling each other over remnants, bags of scraps and rolls of fabric. Not to mention the fabric swatch books and wallpaper samples. Big daughter and I had such fun and had to run through freezing rain to get to the car before we literally dropped with exhaustion!

Here is a quick snap of what we gleaned, when I have more time I will take proper photos and I certainly won't forget to do before and after pictures. I think this project will take place in the February half term!

Till the next time ( probably won't be tomorrow),




1 comment: