Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 15 - sealed pot update

I have kept my sealed pot from last year. It sits proudly on my kitchen window sill where I encourage hubby to empty his pockets, although he is quite reluctant. So to make up for it when I get cash back, I always get a little extra to go in the pot! He doesn't know that but obviously he won't mind when we crack it open and there's enough to go on a Christmas break!

I have been out early in the mornings this week and love the shapes and characters formed by the skeletal trees. I wish there was some way I could capture the images into some art work for our house! Hmmm another project on the cards!

Till next time.



1 comment:

  1. Glad the sealed pot is getting filled up nicely. Lovely of hubby to contribute! Even if he doesn't know it.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete