Saturday 26 January 2013

Day twenty six - thoughts turning towards my BIG PROJECT!

My sofa seems to be deteriorating at a rapid speed. However my stash of fabric increased today with some more thick upholstery fabric! I can't wait to get going on this project! I have called in some talented ladies, my mum and mum no.2 to help. We are going to join forces during the half term to work together to cover my old tatty, sofa! I just hope that I have enough bits of fabric to sew together to cover it all!

Till the next time,






4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun-did you see Elaine's post on doing up her suite
    http://mortgagefreeinthree.com/2011/10/the-10-sofa-challenge-9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that gilibob! What a fantastic result Elaine had. I truly hope my sofa will look half as good as that! We shall see....

      Delete
    2. You're welcome i can't wait to see your results. My suite is similar in colour and i was thinking of making some spare cushions this year so I am gleaning all i can from blogs etc.x

      Delete
    3. I will be sure to post the results, perhaps I should do some surfing around the web for ideas too!

      Delete