Thursday 3 January 2013

Day three - a lazy day of dreaming

Today I spent much of the day gathering some ideas of colours and themes for our new house! Whilst hubby was very busy ripping out the remnants of our bathroom, I was on line building a list for our next project! We have a very tatty and torn sofa but is still useable. I would really like to recover it in a patchwork but am rather undecided as to what colour scheme to go for. We have a very local, upmarket, curtain store who sells very expensive fabrics, which I wouldn't be able to afford ordinarily, however they do have an annual sale which just happens to start in January! So I will wait to see what they have to offer which may dictate the colour scheme!

I hope that recovering Chairs isn't as difficult as it looks! Oh well I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained! Apart from that my day has been pretty ordinary! Here's something I saw in a magazine and just swooned at the thought of having something like that in my house:

Till tomorrow,
XxX

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's worth spending a little more to get something decent.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete