Monday 7 January 2013

Day seven - back to the daily grind!

I woke ridiculously early so that I could avoid the bathroom queue. It was still pitch black, even when I ventured out with the dog in the drizzly January gloom. I wasn't impressed! We all had a fairly good morning, I even managed to get the washing up done before I left the house- result! I did grumble a bit in the morning about wanting to get back into bed, but then I got to work and the energy and enthusiasm of nearly thirty excitable children perked me up even when we had to take them swimming. Ah, I am glad my first day is over but can't wait until tomorrow! I love it!

January is always such a drag for me but I think this year it will be very different! I have a great job to distract me from the grey, and I have a thousand buzzing thoughts in my head about what I am going to do in our house, if only I can find enough time! Hmmmmmmm

Till tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo.

    Good to hear you are enjoying your job.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete