Sunday 6 January 2013

Day six - goodbye Christmas.

Today we spent the morning removing all trace of Christmas. Now, it looks like it never happened. It is always a teeny bit sad for me, the hype, the expectation, the anticipation and then the fall back to normality. Just one day more, I plead, to eat cake for breakfast, and have a tin of chocolates constantly open, but I know that we must return to the grind sometime and why not today, if not for our health's sake!

I have so many jobs to do before tomorrow and not one of them is enjoyable, but I have indulged for nearly two weeks and I really should have tackled them a little bit earlier, so I am entirely to blame for that one!

Off to wrestle the mountain of washing!

Till the next time,









It's a dog's life!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dog photo.

    It's always sad taking the Christmas tree down.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete