Saturday 5 January 2013

Day Five - Friday focus on upcoming year of holidays!

Even though we are likely to be spending a lot of time and money on our house this year, we are really going to need some well deserved relaxation time! We have made some preliminary decisions to look into The Lakes for our summer camping trip, as well as Iceland and a Christmas trip! We had better get our savings sorted! I would dearly love to escape the dilemma of Christmas, but we shall wait and see!

I have a few thrifty ideas for re-decorating on a budget. My focus at the moment is finding a way to recover our sofa! I hope it will work!

I had some very unexpected news today, my brother is getting married nine weeks from now, and it will take place in the Quantocks, which is an area I have longed to explore! What a lovely surprise it was!

Lots of planning to be done,
Till the morrow,
V x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's lovely news.

    I like your holiday ideas too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just found you from Sft's blog, am looking back through you blog. I am starting to be inspired by your sofa project.
    We camped in the lake district last summer, it was beautiful (even if very soggy last year)

    ReplyDelete