Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day eight and nine! Oops

Well I got just a little bit side tracked last night! My favourite presenter and science boff was on T.V and everything else fell by the wayside. Professor Brian Cox, he is a breath of fresh air for me! I really love science and am interested in all aspects of it, but unfortunately my little brain just can't compute the complexities of it. I am not a big Tv viewer so it was a small miracle that I happened to tune into 'wonders of the universe'. My son and I enjoyed listening to all his facts with his quirky style, his undenying passion for his subject and even the complex atoms were introduced in a relatively simple way. It was a hit for us and Prof. Cox instantly became one of my favourite presenters! So last night I indulged in his company (to my family's annoyance- lots of tutting and sighing was had) but I was in a state of bliss! And will probably be in one again tonight! Not sure how I am going to break it to them that Stargazing is on again tonight, and hopefully with more clear skies across Britain than last night! Here's hoping!

Till tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. Mr Sft is also really enjoying spending time with Dr. Brian!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete